- NuCam Yieye WiFi Photo Frame Hidden Spy Camera
- 【100% WIRE-FREE】: Install latest photo frame HD wireless security camera NuCam Yieye completely DIY free of cords and wiring hassles. With WiFi capability you can quickly control, view and stream video from smartphone as well as receive a push notification with a link to the video attached on your smartphone.
- 【STARLIGHT NIGHT VISION】: Built-in "No Glow" night vision LEDs inside for seeing up to 20 feet in total darkness at night and It has a concealed 15 degree downward viewing angle camera lens with daylight Full HD 1080p video of 65 degree camera, record with date/time watermark, nobody will suspect this standard picture frame secretly hides a covert IP nanny camera with a built-in DVR.
- 【PIR MOTION DETECTION】: Built-in advanced PIR motion sensor activates alert and video recording when motion detector is triggered. NuCam sends an alert to your smartphone and record a short 10-60 seconds clip of the event to the MicroSD Card,then playback remotely or download recorded videos to your phone album or share with related persons.
- 【365 DAYS STANDBY BATTERY POWER】: This new picture frame design Wi-Fi hidden camera with 10000mAh rechargeable battery for up to 365 days battery life. Records and alerts only when motion is detected so no battery power ever goes wasted.
- 【SUPPORT & WARRANTY】: Check local laws for audio conversation recording and reasonable privacy requirements. Standard one year hassle free warranty and contact email@example.com for fast technical support from a US local business. Note: The picture in the frame might be different with our website shows.
- Built-in Image Sensor: 1/4" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Recording Time: 10s, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s or 60s
- Power Input: USB 5V
- Rechargeable battery capacity: 10000mAh
- Recording Types: PIR Motion Activation
- Memory Card: 64GB included (support up to 64GB, Formatted at FAT32)
- Angle Of View: 65 degrees(15 degree downward)
- Night Vision(Invisible): 20-25 Feet in darkness
- Video Resolution: 1920*1080P
- Power Consumption when recording: 180mA-230mA (Day Time) 800mA-950mA(Night Time)
- 1 x HD Photo Frame Camera
- 1 x Screws
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Reset Pin
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x 64GB microSD card (in the camera)
- It only supports 2.4g wireless network.
- It does not support Wi-Fi repeater or 4g hotspots open-wifi networks
- Please check and update latest app from apple app or google play store
- Make sure the password for your WiFi does not include any special characters such as *,& etc.
- The first 100 alert videos of every day recording will show up for playback in the app. The others will be stored in the microSD card which can be viewed on PC.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I got a new phone and the app was transferred successfully but trying to configures it, it won't allow me. Is there a way of resetting the password?
You can delete the device from the app and add it back again. First please press and hold the reset button for 6 seconds. You will see the red LED flashing. Then you can go ahead to do configuration to add the device. You will also have chance to set up a new password. Please let us know if it works.
Can the battery be change. It goes off line after like 3 days then I have to recharge it and do the setting process again.
Hi Leslie, I am sorry to hear that and for the dealy in replying to you. Where did you buy the product? Can I know your order ID？All of Nuvending products come with one year warratny. We can do the replacement of the battery or the white device for you. Thanks!
Can I leave this plugged in constantly? Also, does the app allow someone to remotely turn the camera on/off?
Hi Shane, you asked good questions. Since you have to open thte front panel to release the microUSB charging port, you will not be able to plug it in and make the photo frame looking real at the same time. You choose to save the recordings to microSD card or not, But you can not turn it off remotely. BTW, the camera only powers on by PIR when human movements are detected. So if you want a camera used in an area with heavy traffic, you can consider our NuCam SD smoke detector camera which can be powered by a microUSB charging cable. You can use our E27 light screw adapter and plug in a USB charger to power it constantly: NUNET E27 socket plug adapter. Or you can consider to get our NuCam 380 light bulb camera. Please let us know more details about your application.
We have set this up and it works well. What I am finding very strange is that the camera is in a communal/common area and when I check the video big chunks of time are missing and it is only capturing me and my girlfriend. When our roommate is home on his own there are no videos of him at all. In fact there are only videos from before I leave the house and after I get home but nothing in between when my roommate is home. Is he somehow able to delete any videos of himself because it seems with motion detection, why is it not detecting him in the lounge or kitchen area when it detects us. Perplexed.
Hi Lynley, this sounds a very strange issue. I recommend to check the settings in the app to see recording time setting, etc. Please let us know whether it works.
I have moved. The camera was set up in the old home. How do I revise the settings to set it up in the new home?
Hi Candace, thanks for your purchase. When you move to a WiFi environment, then you will have to reset the camera. That is, delete the camera from the list in the app. Then press and hold the reset button for 6 seconds until you see red indicator flashing slowly. Then you can do the configuration from the start. If you move to the new location with the same router at the same WiFi configuration, then you do not need to change anything.
Is it possible to have 2 photo frames in one home, connected to the same wifi?
Yes you can. We also have dummy smoke detector camera and NuCam 380 light bulb camera available so you can view your home from different view spot.
Is there a way for me to get QR code? For my frame to connect?
After you open the front panel, you will see QR code, microUSB charging port and microSD card inside. You can check this video for more detail: https://youtu.be/cqa7eS_Qo5A or https://youtu.be/dOAa0FwUBcE
Things were working fine, but now the camera keeps going offline. I have done the reset, turned it off and then back on, gets the green online and then the next night or day it shows the red offline words and I can't see what is happening there. I have reset it twice. Am using this at my second home for security, so not there everyday. So it's not functional until I drive back there and then it isn't staying online. What's the deal and how do I correct this?
I am sorry to hear that. Did you try it after you charge the camera overnight? When the camera shows online, did you check its battery level? You were not viewing the camera all the time(thus the battery might be consumed fast), right? If we find the camera battery lost its life, then we can replace one for you.
If the initial login still-photo shows "Offline" in the bottom left, what are the possible reasons for that? Could it be the battery died? Or is it more likely that the camera was turned off?
Hi Theresa, the camera might be in idle status if you do not touch anything in the app after a while. You can try to click and open video from the camera to see whether there is any response. Or you can try to recharge it. For a battery powered camera, its power might consume after a few days by frequent recordings triggered by constantly motion detection in traffic area. For such application, I recommend to use our NuCam 380 light bulb camera which can get power from the light socket all the time.
I recently purchased and I can’t get to hear sound. Can you please give me guidance what to do?
Did you go to volume setting to turn on microphone? Please also turn speaker on so you can hear the sound. Please let me know whether it works.
I cannot confirgure my device to wi fi. I have searched help videos, customer support, etc, with no resolve. Is there a customer support number that I can speak with someone directly about this matter?
Thanks for your purchase. After you power it on, did you see red LED indicator flashing slowly (one per second)? If not, then you might need to use a pin to press the pinhole and hold for 10 seconds. Then you can turn it off and turn it on again to see whether the red LED indicator flashs slowly. You might need to try it a couple of times. If still not working, we can do an exchange for you. If it is other issue, you can call us at Roy: 6264251083. Thanks!
hi i have a new router & trying to pair the picture frame. the light keeps , blinking green not red ; cannot get the device on my smart phone. also, is the setup access password the one i set up for the app when i first got the frame? i have already removed the device from my app. help!!!
Hi Thanks for your purchase. The app name is called "Yi Eye". After the camera is powered on, you can use the pin to press the reset button through the pinhole in the camera and hold for 10 seconds. Then you can power off the camera and power on again to see whether you can see red light flashing slowly. Here are some videos you can check: https://youtu.be/cqa7eS_Qo5A, https://youtu.be/Hpm3aZxj9Po. Please let me know if you have more question.
camera id: IPCAM_93565A I forgot my login password. Please help. Thanks
Hi I think you bought our NuCam WR RV backup camera instead of NuCam Yieye photo frame hidden camera. For NuCam WR, you can press reset button and hold for 10 seconds to go back to AP to configuration again. You do not need to put password to save the camera. Please check 6:55 in this video: https://youtu.be/WiFUUuXk8GI. Please let me know whether it fixes your issue.
In regards to charging, I have been charging my frame for 24 hours and it is still flashing green 2 times then solid. Flashing 2 times then solid, will it stop flashing and go just solid when fully charged?
Hi Did you connect the camera to your home WiFi? If not, you may need to use a pin to press the reset button inside and hole for 10 seconds to reset it. Then after you turn on the camera, you should be able to see red LED flashing slowly. Now you can configure the camera by following the app instruction.
Looking for power and reset buttons
Hi Did you get our new version or old version? The power and reset buttons are beside of microUSB charging port. You can use your nail or a credit card to slide off the photo frame cover first as this picture shows: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1912/0675/products/PF_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1528389997. The power button in our old version is located here as this picture shows:https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1912/0675/products/illustration_1024x1024.jpg?v=1567718794
Why is it not recording onto my sd card, it worked 3 times but now is not on a different sd card
Hi Can you please tell me what size of SD card you are using? I recommend to use 32gb or lower one. Please try to format it to FAT32 first then try again. Please let me know if it works. We will try our best to help you out.
Does the charger turn off automatically when it reaches full charge?
Yes the charger will turn off automatically when it reaches full charge. The LED will be green and flash slowly in charging. It will go to solid green after fully charged.
I can’t get it to hook up to my WiFi ?
Hi Here are a few points to check when you begin to do configuration: 1. make sure your camera is fully charged up to 30 hours for the first time use 2. make sure the red light is blinking slowly. If not, please reset the device. 3. make sure your router is at 2.4G, not 5G wifi and make sure your camera and wifi router are not far away. 4. make sure your phone is close to your camera when you are doing configuration. 5. go to wifi setting of you smartphone to check the camera id like yieye-xxxxx-xxxxx is matched with the camera id from the sticker we put on the device. 6. make sure you wifi ssid doesn't contain any symbol or special characters. only digital and letters combined. Also you can check this video: https://youtu.be/cqa7eS_Qo5A. Please let us know whether it works.
I purchased this camera but cannot get it to record any sound. I've tried many things- any suggestions?
Hi Lesa, I am sorry to hear that. We will get back to you ASAP. It seems the software needs to get updated since some state laws do not allow sound recordings without permission. I will let you know how to update the firmware soon. Or we can do an exchange for you if you do not feel confortable to do so.