Shipping and Return Policy
At NuVending, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to NuVending within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased . Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, NuVending reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number online click here.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at (626) 425-1083
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
NuVending Return Dept.
515 S Palm Ave #7
Alhambra, California 91803
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 200 exposures.
- NuVending is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- NuVending is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On:
- TVs, combos and monitors 37″ and larger once any of the packaging has been opened.
- Computers, Software and Hardware once any of the manufacturer’s packaging has been opened.
- All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Any computers built or modified by NuVending to customer’s specifications.
- Special Order merchandise.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
- NuVending Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.