Follow our social media accounts to see our most recent product software updates and hardware improvements.
- Press the OK button, then Menu button to change the menu setting. Find "Lamp setting" to turn on night mode if you want the night vision of the interior facing camera to work (smaller rotatable lens).
- Make sure your microSD card is formatted to FAT32 with file allocation size of 64kb.
- Press the ON/OFF button to change the the LCD camera display. You can choose to only show the front camera, rear camera, or show both cameras on the LCD screen at the same time.
- MicroSD card will always save recordings from both cameras. (Front camera is A and Interior camera is B).
- 3.0 inch FHD Screen
- Samsung 6G Lens (1300 Pixel)
- HD Photograph (12M)
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 3D G-sensor activates automatic recording for automobile collisions.
- FHD 1920x1080P (30fps):
- DSP: Novatek NT96655
- CMOS sensor: On Semiconductor AR0330 3 megapixel
- Back lens: HD 720P, Wide angle 120°, 270° adjustable rotation for in car monitoring or trip recording
- Super Night Vision (The night vision video will depend on the illumination condition. Make sure your car window is anti-glare. )
- 24H parking monitor (need to have car battery on or work with power bank. Power consumption 450 mAh per hour.)
- H.264/MOV format.
- Camera Supports up to 64GB microSD.
- Built-in GPS tracking (Included).
- SOS video locking (included. Press the SOS bluetooth button to lock the video so it will not be overwritten).
Nunet® is a registered brand from NuVending. All of Nunet products come with standard One Year Warranty and technical support by phone, email or online chat.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.