- Press the OK button, then Menu button to change the menu setting. Find "Lamp setting" to turn on night mode if you want the night vision of the interior facing camera to work (smaller rotatable lens).
- Make sure your microSD card is formatted to FAT32 with file allocation size of 64kb.
- Press the ON/OFF button to change the the LCD camera display. You can choose to only show the front camera, rear camera, or show both cameras on the LCD screen at the same time.
- MicroSD card will always save recordings from both cameras. (Front camera is A and Interior camera is B).
- 3.0 inch FHD Screen
- Samsung 6G Lens (1300 Pixel)
- HD Photograph (12M)
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 3D G-sensor activates automatic recording for automobile collisions.
- FHD 1920x1080P (30fps):
- DSP: Novatek NT96655
- CMOS sensor: On Semiconductor AR0330 3 megapixel
- Back lens: HD 720P, Wide angle 120°, 270° adjustable rotation for in car monitoring or trip recording
- Super Night Vision 4 LED's (The night vision video will depend on the illumination condition.)
- 24H parking monitor.
- H.264/MOV format.
- Camera Supports up to 64GB microSD.
- Built-in GPS tracking (Included).
- SOS video locking (included. Press the SOS bluetooth button to lock the video so it will not be overwritten by the camera when loop recording is enabled).
Nunet® is a registered brand from NuVending. All of Nunet products come with standard One Year Warranty and technical support by phone, email or online chat.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
My Nucam does not work it turns on and after few seconds the screen goes off.. ???what it is ?
If you stop the recording (press the second button on the right) and go to the setup menu(the second one on the top), you should be able to see "Screen Saver" option. You can choose to turn it "Off" or other option like "2 Minutes". The default setting is after "1 Minute" the screen will go off. But the recording will keep working. You can also press the top left button to turn on the screen manually.
Is this camera display speed recording to ?
Hi Nadeem,NuCam DL comes with GPS module (you need to plug in the AUX). It shows speed in KM/H as you can see from 5:52 from the youtube video:https://youtu.be/LSF89y4zlDs
The knob above the camera on the bolt that holds the camera to the suction mount fell off. Can I get another?
Sure. Can you please send us your order ID and shipping address? We will send you a free mounting part.
Two things - does the power plug flash in the bottom right corner all the time? And how do I make the key symbol go away? Thanks, Mike
Just like our manual says about the SOS button, you can press menu (left center) button or SOS button to lock current recording (key symbol) and prevents the camera from overwriting those files while recording. You can stop recording plus key symbol by pressing the OK (right center) button and press again to record again.
Yes when you are using external microUSB to power on the device, the power plug will flash in the buttom right corner.
Does the NuCam DL over write the oldest files when the memory card is full? Or do I have to physically delete the old ones for it to continue recording?
Yes it will overwrite the older files when the memory card is full. But for the videos recorded with the SOS button or when G-sensor activiated such as in a collision, it will get protected and not get overwritten.