- 100% WIRE-FREE: Install latest photo frame HD wireless security camera completely DIY free of cords and wiring hassles. With WiFi capability you can quickly control, view and stream video from smartphone as well as receive a push notification with a link to the video attached on your smartphone, so you can decide how to respond.
- STARLIGHT NIGHT VISION: Built-in "No Glow" night vision LEDs inside for seeing up to 20 feet in total darkness at night time and It has a concealed 15 degree downward viewing angle camera lens with daylight HD color video of 65 degree camera, record with date/time watermark, nobody will suspect this standard picture frame secretly hides a covert IP nanny camera with a built-in DVR.
- PIR MOTION DETECTION: Built-in advanced PIR motion sensor activates alert and video recording when motion detector is triggered. NuCam sends an alert to your smartphone and record a short 10-60 seconds clip of the event to the MicroSD Card,then playback remotely or downloa♡d recorded videos to your phone album or share with related persons.
- 365 DAYS STANDBY BATTERY POWER: This new picture frame design Wi-Fi hidden camera with 10000mAh rechargeable battery for up to 365 days battery life,It truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment, no-hassle peace of mind. records and alerts only when motion is detected so no battery power ever goes wasted
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Standard one year hassle free warranty and fast technical support from a US local business.
- Built-in Image Sensor: 1/4" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Recording Time: 10s, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s or 60s
- Power Input: USB 5V
- Rechargeable battery capacity: 10000mAh
- Recording Types: PIR Motion Activation
- Memory Card: 16GB included (support up to 64GB, Formatted at FAT32)
- Angle Of View: 65 degrees(15 degree downward)
- Night Vision(Invisible): 20-25 Feet in darkness
- Video Resolution: 1280x720P
- Power Consumption when recording: 180mA-230mA (Day Time) 800mA-950mA(Night Time)
- 1 x HD Photo Frame Camera
- 1 x Screws
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Reset Pin
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x 16GB microSD card (in the camera)
- It only supports 2.4g wireless network.
- It does not support Wi-Fi repeater or 4g hotspots open-wifi networks
- Please check and update latest app from apple app or google play store
- Make sure the password for your WiFi does not include any special characters such as *,& etc.
- The first 100 alert videos of every day recording will show up for playback in the app. The others will be stored in the microSD card which can be viewed on PC.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
camera id: IPCAM_93565A I forgot my login password. Please help. Thanks
Hi I think you bought our NuCam WR RV backup camera instead of NuCam Yieye photo frame hidden camera. For NuCam WR, you can press reset button and hold for 10 seconds to go back to AP to configuration again. You do not need to put password to save the camera. Please check 6:55 in this video: https://youtu.be/WiFUUuXk8GI. Please let me know whether it fixes your issue.
In regards to charging, I have been charging my frame for 24 hours and it is still flashing green 2 times then solid. Flashing 2 times then solid, will it stop flashing and go just solid when fully charged?
Hi Did you connect the camera to your home WiFi? If not, you may need to use a pin to press the reset button inside and hole for 10 seconds to reset it. Then after you turn on the camera, you should be able to see red LED flashing slowly. Now you can configure the camera by following the app instruction.
Looking for power and reset buttons
Hi Did you get our new version or old version? The power and reset buttons are beside of microUSB charging port. You can use your nail or a credit card to slide off the photo frame cover first as this picture shows: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1912/0675/products/PF_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1528389997. The power button in our old version is located here as this picture shows:https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1912/0675/products/illustration_1024x1024.jpg?v=1567718794
Why is it not recording onto my sd card, it worked 3 times but now is not on a different sd card
Hi Can you please tell me what size of SD card you are using? I recommend to use 32gb or lower one. Please try to format it to FAT32 first then try again. Please let me know if it works. We will try our best to help you out.
Does the charger turn off automatically when it reaches full charge?
Yes the charger will turn off automatically when it reaches full charge. The LED will be green and flash slowly in charging. It will go to solid green after fully charged.
I can’t get it to hook up to my WiFi ?
Hi Here are a few points to check when you begin to do configuration: 1. make sure your camera is fully charged up to 30 hours for the first time use 2. make sure the red light is blinking slowly. If not, please reset the device. 3. make sure your router is at 2.4G, not 5G wifi and make sure your camera and wifi router are not far away. 4. make sure your phone is close to your camera when you are doing configuration. 5. go to wifi setting of you smartphone to check the camera id like yieye-xxxxx-xxxxx is matched with the camera id from the sticker we put on the device. 6. make sure you wifi ssid doesn't contain any symbol or special characters. only digital and letters combined. Also you can check this video: https://youtu.be/cqa7eS_Qo5A. Please let us know whether it works.
I purchased this camera but cannot get it to record any sound. I've tried many things- any suggestions?
Hi Lesa, I am sorry to hear that. We will get back to you ASAP. It seems the software needs to get updated since some state laws do not allow sound recordings without permission. I will let you know how to update the firmware soon. Or we can do an exchange for you if you do not feel confortable to do so.