Control the NUNET Smart Plug with your phone by the app
1)Download Smart Life app;
2) Tap + sign, Select Device Type "Plug", Long press the power button on the switch and confirm indicator light is rapidly flashing to add the smart plug. Configure the wireless setting to your home Wi-Fi.
3) Name it (ie. bedroom light) and enjoy phone control. Also, share the control of NUNET smart plug with other phones.
Control with your voice by Alexa
1) First download "Smart Life" app and make sure both of smart plug and Echo configured to your home WiFi. Have your account information ready.
2) Then in the Alexa app, go to Skills and search "Smart Life" in CATEGORIES. Enable the Smart Life Skill. Enter your Smart Life account and password to find your smart plug.
3) At Smart Home section on Alexa app, click Discover Devices to add it to "Your Devices", then it will discover it, and you can control your device by voice.
4) Use the voice commands such as:
"Alexa, turn on bedroom light". Alexa might not recognize the schedule or timer commands.
Customize Your Appliances
When you're ready to go home, use your phone turn the electric cooker and air purifier on. You can use our smart plug for your A/C unit and turn it on before you get home. That way, you can enjoy your home during the summer.
Control at Anytime & Anywhere
You can check and control your home's appliance anytime through the Smart Life App no matter where you are. Therefore, there is no need to go back home to turn off the power again when you're away or traveling.
Save More Power
Use the timing function, the appliance will turn on or off at the scheduled time, it can efficiently organize every appliance's running time to save much needed power. And of course, this plug itself has low electricity consumption.
Power Supply: AC 110V - 240V
Max Current: 16A
Wireless Consuming: 3W
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the name of the App I have to use with these plugs?
Hi, you have to use the App called, Smart Life. The app is availble in Apples App Store and Android Playstore. If you've purchased our smart plugs, the user manual will have a QR to download the App to your smart phone.