Rifle Projector Features:
- FULL HD VIDEO PROJECTOR SUPPORT 1080P - 2019 Latest mini projector equipped with 2000:1 contrast ratio, supported 1080p resolution which is ideal for home theater. Carry to anywhere without worrying. Wherever you go, you can enjoy it to watch videos.
- MULTIMEDIA CONNECTION & FULL FORMAT SUPPORT -Nuprojector equipped with a variety of inputs, including HDIMI, VGA, AV, Dual USB. Dual USB & HDMI ports design makes it more convenient to use. Built in playing engine for full format videos, the decoding skill can support most video formats. With multiple ports including HDMI, 2*USB, VGA, AV, IR and Audio output. You could freely stream content from your devices by simply connecting it via an HMDI (or HML) adapter cable.
- OFFICE MODE - Able to switch between standard mode and office mode, can broadcast office word, excel, PPT, PDF directly. Use file management software with big screen, simple and efficient. Ideal for business,meeting, home theater.out extra equipment.
- BIG DISPLAY & BUILT-IN SPEAKER -The portable projector has a 40~220 inches projection display size with 1.38m to 5.7m projection distance. Built-in speakers offer excellent loud sound quality, you can also connect it to external speakers to meet your higher quality sound needs. You can adjust the screw height or mount it to a tripod .
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Standard one year hassle free warranty and fast technical support from a US local business.
✔Resolution: 1280x720(WXGA), Supports 1080P
✔Luminance: 230 ANSI Lumens (compares to 3800 Lumens in the market).
✔Projected Dimension: 45 - 200 inch
✔With keystone correction function,Vertical(+/-15Degree),
✔Projection Mode: Orthographic Projection, DLP, Lifting, Back Projection, Method: Front /Rear /Tabletop/Ceiling
✔Input/Output Ports: HDMI, AV, VGA, USBx2(support USB read and USB charging for other devices)
✔Audio Output: 3.5mm Female Port with 3.5mm male to RCA cable
✔Power Input: 90~260V, 50/60Hz, 70W
- Video Projector x1
- Power cable x1
- HDMI cable x1
- Remote-control x1
- AV cable x1
- Cleaning Cloth x1
- User Manual
|Silver Projector||Rifle Projector|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, AV, VGA, USB,TF||HDMI, 2*USB, VGA, AV, IR|
|Image Brightness||160 ANSI Lumens (compares to 3800 Lux in the market)||160 ANSI Lumens (compares to 3800 Lux in the market)|
|Image Contrast Ratio||1000:1||2000:1|
|Projected Dimension||35 - 175 inch||45 - 200 inch|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 7.1 x 3.5 inch||10.2 x 7.6 x 3.6 inch|
|Item Weight||2 LB||1.4 LB|
|Resolution||1280*720 Native,1080P Supported||1280*720 Native,1080P Supported|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the native resolution of the DLP chip in the projector?
The native resolution of the DLP chip is 1280*720p from TI (model: SMD3528). So far we only have one of this model left in stock. The next shipment will be in October. We also have 1080p one in coming in 2 weeks. But its price will be $899.
Is there a copy of the User's Manual available online? I don't see mine anywhere, and I'm looking for how to invert the image with the projector mounted on the ceiling. I haven't gone through all the menu items yet - and I'm not terribly familiar with Android OS. Most projectors I've used have this ability, and although it's not completely necessary, it would be quite nice.
Hi, we do not have a copy of the NuProjector by Holight user manual in PDF format. We're not sure our older model NuProjector comes with the image flip feature. The OS system on that model is Android based. You can enable the android menu in your projector settings.
bonjour je voudrais savoir quelle lunette 3D sont compatible avec ce videoprojecteur merci
Hi You can get a regular DLP-Link rechargeable shutter 3D glasses to work with our Nuprojector.
The remote does not work.
As mentioned in the manual, this remote uses bluetooth technology so you have paired it first with your projector before you use it. Make sure your remote control is with battery inside and near the projector within 10cm after startup. pree and hold the "OK" and "-" key at the same time until the indicator light flashing for a few seconds. When the indicator light turns off, the pairing is OK.
You just need to pair the remote control and projector for the first time to use.