- 【Large Capacity and Wide Application】：There are 3 practical large plastic storage bins,total 76 Gal storage. The size of total bin is: 25.1″ x 15.7″ x 57.8″(LxWxH). Overall Dimensions: 25.5″ x 15.8″ x 58.4″(LxWxH). The storage bins with lids are widely used in kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, craft room, RV, school classroom, office and so on.
- 【Visible design with 2 Front Doors and Top Lid】Open the lid and put the things in the large storage bins in a sufficient way. The safety latch on each front door will hold things safely inside when moving. Easily open the doors to take out the articles without take off the lid when the storage bins is stacked up. And the visible design of this plastic storage bins can easily help you locate the articles you need.Perfect for storage books, clothes, kitchen utensils,dolls,bed linings and so on.
- 【No need to Install, Stackable and Collapsible】：The storage bins with lids comes in flat station, just raise up 4 panels and tighten them together, and close the lid then you could start to use this plastic storage bins. No need tools to install them. The groove design on the stackable storage bins allow them stack up without tipping. When they are not in use, the collapsible storage bins can be folded up and stay under the sofa, will not take up space.
- 【Side Handles and Detachable Wheels】: There are 2 handles on both sides on this stackable storage bins that makes it easily bring up and stack them together. 4 detachable wheels makes it easy to move to anywhere when they are stacked together. Also you can easily clean the place under this storage bins with wheels by just push a little. The wheels can be detached when the storage bins no need to move often.
- 【A Must Have Storage Bins with Lids】Our storage bins is stronger material and innovative design compare to fabric storage box. Our plastic storage bins is installation free and visible to locate articles compare to the wooden closet storage cabinet. Our stackable storage bins with open front door can take out things by opening the front doors other then taking down the upper bins and open the lids to reach articles compare to traditional storage bins.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.