- ONE FITS FOR ALL: With Micro USB or Mini USB charging port converters, the kit is basically fit for ALL Dash Cams or Car Charger like Wireless Charger Phone Holder Nucharger Auto, Rexing, ROAV, Zero Edge, Anker, DDPai, Papago etc(not compatible with Garmin). Also, it comes with most popular fuse types including Low-Profile Mini, Mini, ATO(Regular), and Micro2.
- ENOUGH LENGTH: Overall 15ft hardwire kit can be installed basically on All vehicles. Input length: 3ft, Output length: 12ft.
- BATTERY DRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM: There are 4 protecting band setting in the hardwire kit, you can switch according to your requirement. For 12V battery the optional protecting voltages can set at 11.6 V/11.8 V/12 V/12.2V, for 24V battery the protecting voltages can be set at 23.2 V/23.6 V/24 V/24.4 V. It is recommended to turn on parking mode for your dash cam to save your battery power. Find another listing B072J3L2JN if you need left or right angled mini USB adapter or USB-C adapter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installation is easy and clean without any help from professionals! Important!! Please kindly note: The starting voltage is asked for 12.4V or higher at first. However, our customer service is also immediately responsive if you do have questions.
- Wonderful Christmas Gifts & WARRANTY: One year free service for any question you are facing with this dash cam hardwire kit.
NuCam DL Hardwire Kit Product Specifications:
- 15 Foot hardwire kit for dash cameras and other devices that use micro USB.
- For use with the NuCam DL and ALL dash cams and Android Smartphone with the Mini port.
- Perfect for parking surveillance, freeing up outlets in your vehicle
- Protect your battery: If your cars battery voltage drops to 11~11.6V the regulator will cut off the power coming from the car battery. When car batteries are new, they're around 12.5 Volts or more. The regulator will monitor your car battery voltage level and cut the power when it gets to ~11.6V. This leaves you with enough power to start your car and recharge the car battery. This Prevents battery over drainage. This hardwire kit is also suitable for 24V systems.
- Installation looks easy, clean and professional
NuCam DL Hardwire Kit Package Includes:1 x MiniUSB Hard wire Kit
1 x Low-Profile Mini Fuse Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
1 x Mini Blade Fuse Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
1 x ATO (regular) Fuse Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
1 x Micro2 Fuse Add-A-Curcuit Fuse Holder
Nunet® is a registered brand from NuVending. All of Nunet products come with standard One Year Warranty and technical support by phone, email or online chat.
Mini USB Hardwire kit Installation guide.
*We recommend watching the video below before installation because its helpful with the first three steps. The video will go over how to use the kit and what obstacles to look for when you’re installing the kit. *The Hardwire Fuse Kit with Micro USB Bundle has everything you need to charge your dash cam (Such as NuCam DL or NuCam AW), cellphone, tablets or any other devices from your car’s battery even if your engine is off.
*It has low voltage protection so that you can power your dash camera 24/7 without draining your battery below 11.6V. The Hardwire Kit keeps your car battery with enough charge to start your car.
- Fuse Box Location: First, open your cars Owners Manual and search the index in the back of your book for keywords: Fuses, Fuse Box, Panel Description. Its common for current year model cars to have more than one fuse box location. (See Fig.1, Positive lead, DC 12/24V)
*If you’re using Parking Mode on your dash cam, you will have to use a “Constant Power, or Hot in Start” Fuse location. If you want your device to stop charging when your car is turned off. Use the “Acc, or Accessory” Fuse Location on your fuse box.
- Ground Location: If you’re using the engine bay fuse box, there will be a ground point with black wires and a bolt attached to the frame/body of the car. This area will have no car paint, as it is the negative power terminals ground. If you’re using an interior fuse box, you will have to find an unpainted bolt that is attached to the cars frame/body. (See 1, Ground Wire)
- Decide the Fuse type to use: In your vehicle fuse box, there should be a Fuse Puller. If there isn’t one, you can use pliers; be careful, the pliers can crack the fuse with too much pressure. After you’ve found the fuse you want to use, remove the fuse and match it to one of the provided Fuse Adapters. (See Fig.2, Fuse Types)
- Connect the Fuse Adapter to your Hardwire Kit: This part of the installation does not require Cable Crimpers. You will need to push the male Positive Lead into the female positive lead; They will slide and clip together. After the connection is secured, slide the protective sleeves over the connection and make the sleeves over-lap each other. (See Fig.3, Connecting Fuse Adapter)
- Route your Cable: This step is not mandatory but it does get all the cables out of the way.
*If your Kit is missing pieces, Contact us at Support@NuVending.com with your Original Order Number.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.