The NuCharger PJ16 by Nunet is Jump Starter and Accessories Box. It features a portable Battery Pack, Air Compressor, an assortment of Laptop Charging Tips, and all necessary charging cables. The PJ16 is the perfect accessories box for in or out of the home. The multiple adapters and charging cables come in handy with visitors or multiple devices. The portable air compressor is great for inflating air beds on camping trips or inflating Footballs, Soccer Balls, Basket Balls, Etc. The multiple laptop adapters ensures that you'll always have extra battery power for your friends or family with different laptop brands.
Our NuCharger PJ16 is an all around accessories box so that you're always prepared.
PJ16 Product Specifications:
Battery Pack & Air Compressor
- Capacity: 16,800mAh
- Charging Input: 12V, 1A
- Charging Output: 19V - 16V - 12V
- 2 USB Outputs: 5V/2A
- 1 DC port - Laptop Charging
- Jump Starting current: 200A
- Jump Starting Peak current: 600A (3s)
- PJ16 Battery Pack Operating temperature: 0°C-60°C
- Air Compressor: Indicates pressure as PSI and Bar.
- Air Compressor is powered by the Battery Pack
- 3 individual adapters: HP, Dell, Magsafe
- USB Adapter to compatible models - iPhone 5/5S/SC/4/4S - iPad Mini/4/5/Air/1/2/3
- USB Adapter to compatible models - Samsung MicroUSB and MiniB
- Output Tip A: 6.3 x 4.0mm for Sony, Fujitsu, Samsung
- Output Tip B: 6.0 x 3.0mm for Toshiba
- Output Tip C: 5.0 x 2.5mm for Fujitsu, HP
- Output Tip D: 5.5 x 2.1mm for Compaq
- Output Tip E: 5.5 x 1.7mm for Acer and Sony
- Output Tip F: 4.8 x 1.7mm for ASUS
- Output Tip G: 4.0 x 1.7mm for ASUS, Acer and Sony
- Output Tip H: 3.5 x 1.35mm for Sharp, Dell
- Wall Charger for Battery Pack
- Cigarette Port Charger Cable for Battery Pack
- DC laptop adapter extension cable 6.5" Inches
1 x 16,800mAh Jump Starter with built in Seatbelt Cutter
1 x 150 PSI Electric Air Compressor (Connects to the Battery Pack)
1 x US-plug AC Power Adapter
1 x Jumper Cable with Positive and Negative Battery Clamps
1 x Laptop Connecting Cable
8 x Different Laptop Adapter Connector
1 x Cellphone Connecting Cable
4 x Different Cellphone Adapter Connector
1 x PJ16 Black Carrying Box
1 x User Manual (English; Chinese)
Jump Starter Operation: Connect the negative first so that your vehicle and battery pack have a ground.1. Connect the Black jumper cable clamp to the vehicle's Negative Terminal (-) and connect the Red jumper cable clamp to the Positive Terminal(+).
2. Plug the cord of jumper cable into the jumper starter's socket.
3. Start the vehicle.
Battery Pack Operation: Emergency Red and Blue Light | Flashlight
-Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on/off. Make sure the power bank is switched on.
-Double press the power button to turn on/off the emergency light.
1. Do not reverse the operation sequence of the jump starter.
2. Do not use jump starter to start vehicle if the number of battery indicators are less than 3 in order to protect the jump starter from damage.
3. Do remove the product from the vehicle within 30 seconds after the vehicle started, or it may cause security incidents..
Nunet® is a registered brand from NuVending. All of Nunet products come with standard One Year Warranty and technical support by phone, email or online chat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would this be sufficient to jump start a 150hp outboard motor?
It depends on how much Amperage it takes to turn over your 150hp outboard motor. Typically the battery in boats that are 40 feet and under utilize a 12Volt System. Our Jump Starter is rated for 600A(3s) at 12Volts. We suggest consulting your boat manufacture for the appropriate amount of cranking amperage and voltage for your model boat and engine. If that isn’t available, we suggest using a AC/DC Current Clamp Meter to test the cranking Amps to see how much you need. -NuVending
Any idea when this product will be back in stock?
How many are you looking for? If you just need one, we do have a couple of units left in stock. You can check back again now. If you are looking for bulk quantity, please let me know.
Do you have any dealer in the philippines? If not, how i order? Do you have a COD (CASH O DELIVERY) service? If not, how much would it cost if i order one, how long and how would i pay? Thanks
Hi We do not have dealer in Philippines. We do not have COD service. Sorry. You can order in our website directly. You will be charged a flat rate of the international shipping charge at $30. But air shipping might have restriction to take this item since it has a big battery inside. I am not very sure.