- 🔒CONVENIENCE: keyless, no combos, Apps work for Both iOS and Android (make sure the screws for the battery cover are tightened and pressing lock button before pairing with the phone).
- 🔊ALARM: Vibration, breakage, disassembly and cable clipping triggers alarm at 110db to deter thieves or burglary (vibration alarm mode is on only when vibration is set on in the app AND owner's phone is not connected. Removal of battery cover or any movement at this moment will trigger alarm). Solebe APP Bluetooth control: APP is easy to control and can lock or unlock bicycles or motorcycles through APP (support for Android 4.3, for iPhone 4S or above, for Bluetooth 4.0 version).
- 🛡ROBUST: 7 braided steel (each is made of 19 braided steel) combined with rust-protective vinyl increase cut resistance for a long time use. Braided Cable is 0.4" in diameter and 31"(optional 15", 47" or 6' shorter cables are available in variation listing) in length works for bikes, motorcycle, gate, garbage can, patio grill, outdoor furniture, propane tank, recreational or generator locking etc.
- 🌧WATERPROOF CERTIFICATION: IP44 (splash resistant) certified and Operates in temperatures between -14 to 140 Fahrenheit
- 🔋LONGEVITY: 3 "AAA" batteries are required which lasts for 5 months use (If batteries included but are not able to connect, please change with new batteries. Please keep in mind that the lock might not beep when batteries are inserted).
So, here's our NuLock by Nunet:
NuLock, A smart bluetooth keyless lock. Our engineers took more than 1 year to develop and test our NuLock. As a Nunet smart lock, besides its robust construction, the following features were tested and approved by our engineers. Follow our social media to see our most resent product software updates and hardware improvements.
- NuLock "knows" you and your device. When your cellphone is within NuLocks bluetooth range, you can unlock it by pressing the unlock button in your NuLock App - Available for both iOS and Android.
- NuLock "reminds" you about the NuLock's battery level. The NuLocks LED will blink red and blue when there's less than 20% life battery. The NuLock app also shows the battery level as well.
- NuLock's 110db alarm "deters" thievery or vandalization of personal property. If your cellphone is out the NuLocks bluetooth range, the device is armed. If a stranger tries to cut, break, disassemble, or remove the batteries from the NuLock, the alarm will go off. You have to use our NuLock app and your personal passcode to disable the alarm.
- Convenience: Bluetooth. Keyless, No Combos.
- App: NuLock App work for Both iOS and Android (iPhone 4s and above - Android 4.3 with Bluetooth 4.0 above)
- Security: Vibration, breakage, and disassembly triggers the alarm.
- Alarm Intensity: 110db.
- NuLock Materials: ABS plastic+Copper+Braided Steel combined with robust casing for a long time use.
- Interlocking Chain: 31" in length and Cloth Covered
- Waterproof Certification: IP44 (Splash resistant)
- Certified to operate in temperatures between -14 to 140 Fahrenheit
- Battery Life: 3 "AAA" batteries included in package. Lasts up to 8 months use. Low battery indicator in the NuLock App will warn you when the battery power is less than 20%.
Nulock I Keyless Bluetooth Bike / Motorcycle / Gate Lock
Nulock has the lockdown on security. The best detriment for the dudes that want nothing more than making yours theirs - quick. When they see this lock wrapped around your bike, motorcycle, doors or gates they best to just keep on walking. Thieves have two chances on riding away with your ride or property - slim and none. Let's just say the stuff you don't need to move anywhere, will have a high chance of being there when you come back. Nulock is both smart and strong! Comes keyless and no combinations to crack. Works with your smartphone app and Bluetooth to unlock it. It only recognizes your phone! For the more determined bad guys, a 110dB alarm will go off when tampered with. Coupled that with braided steel cables, the no good-doers will think twice in trying to steal what is yours. Nulock has the technology and the smarts to make this small security investment a keeper.
NuLock Chain Packaging Includes:
1 x 31 inch NuLock with Interlocking Chain
1 x Operation and Warranty Card
1 x NuLock User Manual
1 x NuVending Draw String Carrying Bag
*1:This is a bluetooth device. So, if a friend needs your lock, they can download the NuLock App and add your NuLock to their app on their cellphone to control the device. All they need is your password. Please make sure no other phone is paired to the device while adding it to the app.
*2: The battery cover and screws need to be set in place before using bluetooth to add your NuLock to your device. Double check that your bluetooth is enabled on your device before pairing.
*3: If the alarm is triggered, make sure bluetooth is enabled on your phone and bring it to the lock to unlock it.
*4: All NuVending products come with standard hassle-free one year warranty.
Nunet® is a registered brand from NuVending. All of Nunet products come with standard one year's warranty and technical support by phone, email or online chat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I changed the code for my Nulock using a random 6-digit number, then the app got deleted from my phone by accident. On trying to reconnect my phone to the lock the code I had written down appears to be wrong, for it is not working. What can I do?!? This is actually the second time I've had trouble with your Nulock bike lock, I got two and the second one quite working (new batteries, no response). I would like to get both replaced, if that is what it takes!
Hi, if you want your NuLocks repaired or replaced, all you have to do is send us an email with your original order number with a good description as to what happened. We like to collect customer feedback so that we can send it to our manufacture and to make improvements. All products sold by NuVending are covered under our Hassle-Free One-Year Warranty.
As for the App deletion and password. The current NuLock model does not allow you to reset your password, but change it indefinitely. You should beable to download the NuLock App and use the same password you set it to. Make sure to push the button under the LED light to initiated the unlocking process, before trying to unlock your NuLock through the App. Please refer to your NuLock User Manual, Page 3 for these steps.
For your second lock, did you push the button under the LED light to re-pair your phone and NuLock together? Also, for the NuLock to function, after installing the batteries, replace the battery cover and securely set the screws in place. The locking pin at the end of the braided steel cable also needs to be replaced into the NuLock's base and locked.
If the problems persist, we would like for you to send us an email with your original order number. From there, we can send you a prepaid label so that we can exchange your NuLocks. We want to test and report any problems to our manufacture. Our email is below or could be found on our "Contact Us" page.
What gauge is the chain version?
The chain link is 6mm thick. Regular link proof coil chain, resistant against corrosion. Not recommended for lifting.
What happens if the Nulock malfunctions. Since it is keyless, I am assuming there is no way to release it other than electronically.
Yes you have to use the app on a cellphone to unlock the device. Here are some possibilities which may happen: <br>1. Your cellphone is dead or you forgot your phone at home. Solution: You just need to remember your password just like using a comb lock. Then you can borrow your friend's phone to download the "Nulock" free app then type in your password to unlock it. Our current updated version does not provide password recovery to factory setting from our side since that might leave some hole to hackers. We recommend to write down your password in the memo card included in the box. <br>2. Nulock is out of battery. Solution: It is a very rare situation. 3x AAA batteries could last up to 8 months under normal use of twice lock/unlock every day. Besides of that, battery level in the "Nulock" app always tells you the power percentage left and also warns you low battery if the battery level is less than 20%. In case the battery is dead, then you can open the screw to change battery. But you still need to use your own phone to unlock the device after you install the new battery. That means, even if someone removes the battery under the loud alarming, they still can not press the unlock button to release the bolt. <br>3. The unlock button does not release the bolt. Solution: In very rare situation, the mechanical parts might get malfunction and the unlock button does not work after a long time of use. This could happen to any mechanic lock, even a U-lock. But compared to a U-lock which is very hard to cut, you can cut the cable if our Nulock becomes malfunction. You have to bear some noise to take out the battery first. You just need to take a picture for that situation, then we will send you a NEW one for FREE.
I want to rent my bike in Spinlister. Is it safe?
That is a good idea. We encourage bike sharing. With Nulock, you just need to send the password to the bike renter. Actually you do not need to meet the renter face to face. Just get one of NuCam 720p light bulb camera. Then you can check from the camera to see whether they come to pick up or have returned it. It is like double security. Just make sure they did not change the password. Please share your experience with us if you have done so.
If someone takes the battery off, will they unlock it?
Well the electrical circuit of the device is specially designed. If that happens, it will keep alarms which tells the thief to stop. If they determine to do so, they still can not press the unlock button to release the bolt! If you need a battery cover, we can send you a replacement one.
The device sometimes beeps when I move it. When it keeps alarming if I park it outside of a store and someone touches it accidentally?
Great question since you care! But this device is "smart". The device beeps only when your phone is not nearby or you turn off the bluetooth, and you have set the vibration on in the app. Just remember to keep the bluetooth on or turn off the vibration. If someone moves your bike and Nulock triggers it, it will give out a one-beep warning. If the movement continues in 5 seconds, then it will get off for 30 seconds. It will not keep alarming. It is just a feature to deter thieves away and notify you by sound.
Can I use my phone to control multiple devices?
Yes, you can control them together under one app. You can rename each device differently. And you can use multiple phones to control one device. But one time it only allows one phone to connect to one device.
If I forget to bring my phone or it is out of battery, how can I unlock the device?
Wow, it is just like you lost your key for a regular lock. No I am kidding. You are OK. You are not screwed. How about borrowing a phone from your friend and type in your password. You changed the password and do not remember it, and you do not have your phone! This is a very rare situation. We can not recover the password for you since it will bring hole in our app to those hackers. That is why we put a card inside the pacakge and encourage you to write it down.
Why my phone can not connect to the device?
Since it is a bluetooth smart lock, please double check the following points:
*The bluetooth of your phone is on
*The battery cover is on with screws tightened in
*There is no other phone connected to the device.
I forgot my 6 digit code. What do I do?
I am sorry to hear that. Please try its default password 123456. If it does not work, please call us at 6264251083 for help.
I have left my unit for a couple of years and when I put new batteries in it, all it will do is alarm. How do I reset it to be able to use it again?
The alarm will resume if you open the battery cover when the lock is still in locked. You need to unlock it before you take off the battery. Now you can try to add a new device in the app so your phone can scan the device. At the same time you can use hand or cloth to cover the speaker then tighten those two screws then try to unlock it in the app.
If the alarm triggered,will I get notifications from the app?
No. The lock does not come with a celluar SIM card inside. So it will not send notication to you. That will consume too much power and also invoives celluar payment issue. But you can get notification if the lock connects or disconnects with your phone if the notification is turned on in the app.